Honeysuckle & Sandalwood
A comforting fruity & floral accord with top notes of zesty orange, tart lime, lemon, apple, pear, peach, pineapple and lavender, leading to a sweet floral heart of honeysuckle, rose, violet and lily on a base of sandalwood, vanilla, tonka bean, cedar, musk, amber and caramel.
A perfect harmony of complex fragrance notes.
Top Notes: Orange, Lime; Lavender; Mixed Fruit
Mid Notes: Honeysuckle, Rose; Violet; Lily of the Valley
Base Notes: Sandalwood; Vanilla; Tonka bean; Soft Musks; Amber; Caramel.
All of our products are CLP compliant and tested.
Coumarin, Geraniol, Heliotropine and Butylphenyl Methylpropional.
Traditionally Hand-poured & British Made to ensure a high-quality product.
We use only the best professional quality Soy Blend Waxes and Fragrances direct from UK & US Perfume Houses.
Highly Scented with no skimping on the fragrance.
- CLP Safety Compliant & Fully Tested to EU & UK recommendations to ensure high quality
- Traditionally hand-poured in small batches in the 'Candywick Candles' Business workshop, in the heart of the UK. These are for use in a classic or electric wax melter and they are also fantastic for wedding favours, drawer fresheners and small gifts.
- Colour will vary depending on batch and fragrance choice.
- The Snap Bar melts are typically 40 grams by weight, simply pop pieces two into your wax melter, without overfilling, to release the wonderful scents. For a like-for-like comparison of fragrance, we recommend using around half a Melt bar.
- Each fragrance is presented in a resealable cello bag to preserve fragrance freshness.