Fresh Linen Wax Snap Bar
Cool and serene, soft fresh notes of aldehydes linger above soft, sweet notes of powder, musks and rosewood. Warmer notes of white lily add a subtle underlying hint of warmth while dry, wood musks form the base.
Top Notes: White Lily; Jasmine
Mid Notes: Rosewood; Peony
Base Notes: French Bean; Powdery Egyptian Musk
All of our products are CLP compliant and tested.
Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citronellol, Eugenol & Amyl Salicylate
Traditionally Hand-poured & British Made to ensure a high-quality product.
We use only the best professional quality Soy Blend Waxes and Fragrances direct from UK & US Perfume Houses.
Highly Scented with no skimping on the fragrance.
- CLP Safety Compliant & Fully Tested to EU & UK recommendations to ensure high quality
- Traditionally hand-poured in small batches in the 'Candywick Candles' Business workshop, in the heart of the UK. These are for use in a classic or electric wax melter and they are also fantastic for wedding favours, drawer fresheners and small gifts.
- Colour will vary depending on batch and fragrance choice.
- The Snap Bar melts are typically 40 grams by weight, simply pop pieces two into your wax melter, without overfilling, to release the wonderful scents. For a like-for-like comparison of fragrance, we recommend using around half a Melt bar.
- Each fragrance is presented in a resealable cello bag to preserve fragrance freshness.