Japonica Wax Snap Bar
Fragrances and sensations evocative of a Japanese peace garden. Starting with a luxurious fruity-floral accord with notes of blush pea, red apple and soft melon, leading to a heart of freesia, japonica, rose and lily with a base of patchouli, amber and soft musks.
Top Notes: Blush Pea; Green Apple; Melon
Mid Notes: Florals; Freesia; Japonica; Rose; Lily
Base Notes: Patchouli; Amber; Soft Musks
Contains BUTYLPHENYL METHYLPROPIONAL, GERANIOL, NEROL, DELTA DAMASCONE and LINALOOL.
Traditionally Hand-poured & British Made to ensure a high-quality product.
We use only the best professional quality Soy Blend Waxes and Fragrances direct from UK & US Perfume Houses.
Highly Scented with no skimping on the fragrance.
- CLP Safety Compliant & Fully Tested to EU & UK recommendations to ensure high quality
- Traditionally hand-poured in small batches in the 'Candywick Candles' Business workshop, in the heart of the UK. These are for use in a classic or electric wax melter and they are also fantastic for wedding favours, drawer fresheners and small gifts.
- Colour will vary depending on batch and fragrance choice.
- The Snap Bar melts are typically 40 grams by weight, simply pop pieces two into your wax melter, without overfilling, to release the wonderful scents. For a like-for-like comparison of fragrance, we recommend using around half a Melt bar.
- Each fragrance is presented in a resealable cello bag to preserve fragrance freshness.